Education House College offers first-class education from the foundation stage to post-secondary levels. We are an American, British International School located in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. Our offers include Crèche, Preschool, Elementary School, Secondary School and Sixth Form.
OUR CORE VALUE
- Maximize trust
- Focus on Value (not just valuation)
- Strive for understanding (Education House and YOU)
Education House in collaboration with Growth-Aid Consulting helps parents, sponsors and donors make payments in bits while their beneficiaries enjoy hitch free quality and standard education.
At Education House, we don’t focus only on our own options; we collaborate with each student and parent individually to understand their interests, weaknesses, strengths and Challenges.
We deliver complete education solution; at Education House we just do it. With Education House latest innovations in technology, we strike a balance between relevant and challenges.
Our successful results are focused in the sense that they are derived from a fundamental consideration of our client’s dilemmas and needs.
Education House Solutions and models are intended to set comprehensive information coordination and realistic solutions for prospective clients. We help them imagine themselves as important to join the league as an integral part of Education House Scenario success which is relevant to meeting the needs of prospective clients.
Education House creates a solution that helps our clients thrive with their weaknesses and limitations, Education House Solutions helps our clients to make PROGRESS and exceed their limits.
- Maintain high level commitment to the Education House College ‘tuition free scholarship’ commitment together with philanthropist, corporate bodies, NGO’s, group of individuals, government agencies, prominent personalities, celebrities in Nigeria,
- Support past and present beneficiaries of the Education House College ‘tuition free scholarship’ with educational materials, free health check, excursions, education seminars, holiday travels, transportation (school runs), snacks among others and,
- Foster more engagement in the 2020/2021 Education House College ‘tuition free scholarship’ charity campaign on leadership, skills and mentoring program, emotional and practical intelligent seminar by a diverse group of citizens and civil society organization.
The Education House Aid Office (EHAO) helps to raise funds, provides tuition free scholarship, excursions and education seminars, awareness on youths empowerment in areas of boys and girls (teens) mentoring, health wellness, personal and professional development with particular preferences to orphans, vulnerable, less privilege, street and needy but bright children, irrespective of their gender, economic challenges, geographical location and race.