As part of the Learn and Earn Initiative, Education House Limited is now accepting application for the Educators Meets Tech Cohort Program 1.0. Reskilling Educators for Broader Responsibilities to improve your earning power as a teacher.
Acquire the tools, join the EdTech and Online Tutoring Skills Training designed to equip Educators in in the 3 Senatorial Districts Cross River State with Innovative Teaching Skill Sets.
This hybrid training is endorsed by the Cross Rivers State government through the Ministry of Education, Cross River State in partnership with American Corner Calabar and the Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation, Cross River State.
Training Fee: Free
Application Deadline: 11:59pm | Wednesday 8th November, 2023 |
Online Application Opens: 8:00am | Wednesday 1st November, 2023
Online Application Closes: 11:59pm | Wednesday 8th November, 2023
Application Screening Opens: 6pm-9pm | Thursday 9th November, 2023
Application Processing Closes: 9pm | Saturday 11th November, 2023
Virtual Orientation via Google Meet: 6pm – 8:pm | Sunday 12th November, 2023
Online Cohort Registration Opens: 12:05am | Monday 13th November, 2023
Online Cohort Registration Closes: 11:59pm | Friday, 17th November, 2023
Virtual Pre-Training Google Meet: 6pm – 8:pm | Sunday 19th November, 2023
Main Criteria for Qualifications are;
- High-achieving, low-income educators,
- Be a Nigerian and a Principal, Vice Principal, Head Teacher or teacher willing to be trained to train other Educators in your respective school,
- Strong involvement in variety of EdTech activities,
- Good Communication Skills (Fluent in a local Dialect and English Language),
- Practical experience and good use of basic Microsoft Applications; Word, Excel, PowerPoint (Coral Draw and Photoshop) will be an advantage,
- Have a functional Android Phone,
- Have a functional Gmail account and social media page; (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn) account,
- Conversant with visual meetings; (Skype, Zoom, Google Meet, Live Facebook and WhatsApp Video) communication channels.
The program is a critical part of improving the Human Capacity Development of Educators in Cross River State to power our Digital Economy and position Cross River State Educators to the World. In 1-year Calabar can be the top online tutoring educator’s exporter.
We strongly believe every teacher should have vast knowledge of Digital Literacy Essentials and AI Tools by the end of 2023/2024 academic session.
For Further Inquiries Call Mrs. Amos Okama (0803 772 6504) Director of Schools, Ministry of Education, Cross River State
Education House Project Manager: (0810 006 9531, 0904 141 1010)
2023 Digital Literacy S.E.E Summit and Educators Meet Tech Cohort Program 1.0